1. CONGRESS REGISTRATION
- Upon completition and delivery of obligatory application You hereby agree to these terms and conditions. The application/ order becomes legally binding upon its delivery(using e-mail, or registration form) to the organizer party.
- The participant undertakes to provide true, complete and accurate identification and personal data in the application and to notify the organizer immediately in the event of any change.
- Applications and candidates are registered in an order in which their applications are received, until the congress capacity is fully filled. The organizer is entitled to determine the capacity of the congress.
- An SOS member has a higher priority to participate in the congress over the other participants who are not SOS members.
- A confirmation mail will be sent out by organizer to the e-mail address specified in your congress application, after receiving and accepting your congress registration.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email within three (3) days from the date of your registration (sending the application), please contact the organizer.
- By completing and sending the congress application, you, as a participant, give your full consent to organizer (or by organizer authorized personel) to create a photo and video recording of you during the whole congress duration.
- The deadline for submitting applications for the congress is fifteen (15) days before the date of the planned congress. The organizer is not obliged to accept applications delivered to the organizer after this deadline. In case of sufficient capacity, the organizer is entitled to accept applications, delivered after the closing date.
- The organizer is entitled to change the date of deadline for applications at any time.
- Congress instructions and other materials will be distributed to the congress participants via e-mail specified in their application, no later than three (3) days before the planned congress.
2. PAYMENT CONDITIONS
- After accepting your congress application, You will receive a pro-forma invoice with the registration fee to be able to carry out an advance payment. The registration fee has to be paid no later than five (5) days before the day of the congress opening. By crediting the full amount of registration fee at organizer’s bank account specified in the pro-forma invoice, the registration fee is considered paid. Full payment of the registration fees is accepted only by bank transfer. The registration fee includes: access the congress program, refreshments during coffee breaks and lunches on the congress days.
- In case of any discrepancies in the billing data or other congress registration fee payment complications, please do contact the economist Mrs. Janka Maková via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone num.: 0944214295
3. CANCELLATION AND COMPLAINTS
- All cancellations, complaints must be received in writing only at the organizer’s e-mail address email@example.com.
- Accepted congress application can be cancelled under the following cancellation conditions:
- free of charge more than thirty(30) days before the date of the Congress start,
- in case of registration cancellation fifteen to thirty (15 to 30) days before the date of the congress, the participant is required to pay a cancellation fee of 50% of the congress fee, including VAT,
- in case of registration cancellation fourteen (14) or less days before the date of the congress, the participant is required to pay 100% of the congress fee, including VAT.
- In case the participant is unable to attend the congress, he/ she may replace his/ her participation by a third party.
- If the congress is canceled by the organizer, the participants will be refunded the full registration fee.
- The organizer is entitled to change the lecturer, the congress program, the date (transfer of the congress proceedings to another date) or the congress location. Registered participants will get informed about these changes in reasonable time via e-mail or phone call.No cancellation conditions apply to these changes.
- Any complaints related to registration and congress participation can be addressed in writing to the organizer’s address or to the organizer’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.